Cosmetic Dentistry From Your Castro Valley Dentist
Cosmetic dentistry is primarily aimed at improving the appearance of your teeth, gums and smile rather than serving a medical need. But some aspects of cosmetic, restorative and functional dentistry do overlap. A crown, for instance, may help hold a cracked tooth together even as it beautifies that tooth’s appearance. Here at Redwood Canyon Dentistry, either of our dentists can help you optimize both your smile and your dental well-being.
From Dentures to Teeth Whitening in Castro Valley
We’re happy to be your all-in-one provider of cosmetic dentistry services, from full dentures to teeth whitening in Castro Valley. Come to us for:
- Teeth Whitening – Teeth whitening from your Castro Valley dentist can produce much more satisfying results than home do-it-yourself kits. Our safe but potent whitening methods can make your teeth 10 shades brighter in a single appointment.
- Tooth-colored fillings – Fillings are an essential aspect of family dental care, but our tooth-colored fillings also fulfill a cosmetic need. These discreet fillings from your family dentist in Castro Valley allow you to open wide without anyone even seeing them.
- Veneers – Veneers not only whiten your smile, but they can also hide cracks, gaps, and other irregularities in your teeth. These thin “shells” of porcelain are adhered to your most visible front tooth surfaces.
- Tooth bonding – Tooth bonding is the application of convincingly tooth-colored resin to fill cracks, chips or gaps in your teeth. This method can serve as a more affordable, if less durable, alternative to veneers.
- Crowns – A dental crown, which may be made of porcelain, gold or other materials, fits completely over a tooth in need. A crown provides not only cosmetic correction but also necessary support for weakened tooth structures.
- Dental bridges – Dental bridges use your own teeth and anchors for one or more realistic crowns. No one will know that you’re missing any teeth.
- Dentures – Our family dentist in Castro Valley can create both partial and complete dentures to help you compensate for multiple missing teeth. These realistic appliances let you chew and talk normally.
- Dental Implants – Dental implants are the current state of the art in restorative cosmetic dentistry. Your dentist in Castro Valley can surgically implant metal “roots” than can support a single crown, a bridge, or even full dentures.
- Gum recontouring – If you’re unhappy with the “gummy” look of your smile — change it! Our advanced laser gum recontouring process alters your gum line safely and effectively.
- Smile makeover or smile design – The right combination of cosmetic dentistry techniques can permit you to create that customized look. We’ll be happy to discuss which of our services can work together to achieve your personalized smile makeover or smile design.
Get a New Look at Redwood Canyon Dentistry
Our clinic is ready to help you enjoy a whole new look. Call 510-581-1991 to schedule any of our cosmetic dentistry services!